Accident Reporting Procedures
In case you get in a traffic accident, please always….
- Make sure of your safety and anyone with you.
- Take great care when getting out of your vehicle.
Thus, it is essential to follow the following steps:
- Notifying the traffic police if you don’t have a valid insurance policy in time of accident or in case that there are injuries or dead persons or fires.
- Notifying the company if you do have a valid insurance policy in time of accident on our toll free customer service center no. 920000560.
- Provide the basic information where possible (name of informer_ I.D / Iqama no._ mobile no. _ no. of car's plate_ the type of the car_ insurance policy no._ insurance company name_ city_ accident location_ any distinguished or outstanding signs of the accident).
- Inform if the cars involved in the accident can be moved or not.
- Be sure to note the number of the case and date of the accident (given by the recipient of the call center) to facilitate the procedure of following up you case with insurance company in the future.
Accidents that the Najm company didn’t monitor it
- Accidents that happen outside the geographical coverage of Najm Company.
- Accidents that result in death cases, injuries or fires, or a result of a natural disaster or criminal accident.
- Accident where none of the parties to the accident have a valid insurance policy from one of the insurance companies operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and adopted by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency.
It is essential to mention that Najm Company investigates the accidents without taking financial reward from the parties to the accident, and it is essential that one party to the accident should hold a valid insurance policy from one of the insurance companies operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and adopted by Arabian Monetary Agency.
“Also, Najm Company for insurance services wishes you a happy and a safe drive”.